Special instructions for children - EVW

Modified on Fri, 17 Mar 2023 at 12:27 PM

This information applies for children from birth to 18 years:

1- A child traveling to Britain obtains an EVW visa in the same way as an adult.

2 - The application is processed similarly to the adult visa at the same cost.

3- The child must be accompanied by his guardian or one of his relatives (whatever the nationality of his mother) the moment he enters Britain.

4- If the child is traveling alone, with his friends or on a school trip, he must bring papers from his guardian.

"UTM" provides the appropriate papers upon request as an attachment to the e-Visa.


Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article