Who can get an ETA

Modified on Sun, 31 Mar at 3:36 PM

Eligible Nationalities:

The Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) is designated for these nationalities; 

- United Arab Emirates

- Saudi Arabia

- Bahrain

- Oman Sultanate 

- Kuwait

- Jordan

All other nationalities are required to obtain a UK visa to enter the United Kingdom.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article