Special instructions for children - ETA

Modified on Mon, 1 Apr at 11:07 PM

This information applies for children from birth to 18 years:

1- A child traveling to Britain obtains an ETA in the same way as an adult.

2 - The application is processed similarly to the adult visa at the same cost.

3- The child must be accompanied by his guardian or one of his relatives (whatever the nationality of his mother) the moment he enters Britain.

4- If the child is traveling alone, with his friends or on a school trip, he must bring papers from his guardian.

"UTM" provides the appropriate papers upon request as an attachment to the e-Visa.


Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article