Travellers are required to obey the conditions below for a healthy and safe flight:
- All passengers aged 6 years and over arriving in Turkey are required to submit a negative PCR test within 72 hours prior to scheduled departure.
- International Passengers are required to fill in the Turkey Entrance Form which can be obtained here within 72 hours of their departure. Print out or the mobile screenshot of the filled form will have to be submitted to airline crew before boarding.
- All passengers are required to wear masks at the airport and during the flights.
- All passengers must complete the passenger information form when arriving to Turkey.
- All passengers will undergo a medical examination and those showing symptoms will have tests performed.
Passengers who visited Brazil, United Kingdom, Denmark and South Africa:
- Arrivals to Turkey from Brazil, United Kingdom, Denmark and South Africa are suspended.
- All passengers arriving Turkey from other countries who visited Brazil, United Kingdom, Denmark and South Africa within the last 10 days will be quarantined for 14 days at places selected by the Turkish official authorities following their arrival. On the 10th day of the quarantine period, passengers are required to undergo a second PCR test and if the test result is negative, the isolation period will end.
- Passengers of 6 years and older who visited the aforementioned countries and arriving Turkey are required, before boarding, to submit a negative PCR test result with a sample collected within the last 72-hours prior to departure.