Start a new topic
Answered

How long can a 14 day visa to Dubai be processed?

I paid on June 30, 2019 and until now I do not have my visa supposedly I will travel on July 4. What does "OPEN" means?

Best Answer

Dear Maria,

The Dubai tourist visa usually takes 3 to 5 business days, Dubai immigration is closed on Fridays and Saturdays.

Visas can sometimes get issued faster or slower, depending on each case, that is totally at the control of the immigration department. 

If you checked your file on our website and you fond the status "open", it means one of our staff is working on the case.

Best regards

Answer

Dear Maria,

The Dubai tourist visa usually takes 3 to 5 business days, Dubai immigration is closed on Fridays and Saturdays.

Visas can sometimes get issued faster or slower, depending on each case, that is totally at the control of the immigration department. 

If you checked your file on our website and you fond the status "open", it means one of our staff is working on the case.

Best regards

The agent who is holding my file never replied to me. So there is no hope for me to fly tomorrow night to Dubai then?

Miss Maria,

We have emailed you your visa 04 July early morning, that means you can travel 05 July as requested.

Things should be ok for you, please let us know if you face any issues.

Best regards

Login or Signup to post a comment